Electric and Hybrid Vehicles
- اهداف التخصص Objectives
- المخرجات Outcomes
- مجالات العمل للخريجين Career Opportunities for Graduates
- الخطة الاكاديمية Academic Plan
This major aims to provide students with the skills and knowledge necessary for maintaining and diagnosing malfunctions in hybrid and electric vehicles. It also includes the methods and means for the maintenance of general vehicle systems such as power transmission systems, mechanical engine management systems, power transmission systems, and low voltage electrical systems.
- Vehicle maintenance centers.
- Car agencies.
- Related professions such as vehicle testers in traffic departments or dynamometers.
- Marketing and selling auto parts.
- Maintenance technician for battery-powered mechanisms such as electric bicycles, wheelchairs for people with special needs, and other mechanisms.
- Self-employment through the establishment of a private project.