The Section of Electronic Systems and Services monitors the electronic systems and databases for registration process in coordination with the programming unit of the Computer Center. The responsibilities of the Section can be summarized in the following:
- Adjusting and mentoring the process of data protection and backup.
- Preparing the data and making the necessary statistics for the admitted and registered students and graduates, and submitting the necessary reports to the relevant authorities.
- Managing the website of the Deanship of Admission and Registration of the university and update the necessary information and announcements.
- Registering the new study plans for academic programs, following up on the amendments received from the colleges on the graduation plans and on the codes of their courses.
- Preparing the academic program and the examination schedules for each semester, in coordination with the Admission and Registration Departments.