The ESSS monitors the electronic systems and registration databases in coordination with the computer programming unit. Its functions and duties include the following:
- Set up and monitoring the process of data protection and backup
- Process data and make the necessary statistics for admitted and registered students admitted and graduates in addition to raising the necessary reports to the competent authorities.
- Follow up the website of the Deanship of Admission and Registration at the University and update the necessary information and announcements.
- Register the new academic plans for academic programs and follow up the amendments received from the colleges on the plans and the number of courses.
- Prepare the program and examination programs for each semester in coordination with the departments of admission and registration.