The Registration Department is responsible for maintaining the students’ registration at the beginning of each academic semester. It is also responsible for processing their academic status as well as monitoring their grades. The duties of the registration can be summarized in the following:
- Provide effective guidance on the registration of senior students.
- Managing the attendance and absence records.
- Monitoring and managing students’ grading.
- Categorization results and preparing lists of graduates.
- Managing the records of the postponed, refrained and dismissed students.
- Revision of registration (alternative courses, ensuring the commitment to the study system and to the graduation plan).