The Kindergarten Program
رقم التخصص : Major No:
الساعات المعتمدة: Course credit:
- اهداف التخصص Objectives
- المخرجات Outcomes
- مجالات العمل للخريجين Career Opportunities for Graduates
- الخطة الاكاديمية Academic Plan
The kindergarten program is one of the most important programs that work on developing society by developing the individuals and enabling them to solve problems facing their societies in creative and scientific ways. Since the evolution of the nations is measured by their progress in the educational aspect, this program aims to put our country at the forefront of countries by teaching our students how to deal with children in ways that are based on cognitive, psychological, and social aspects.
Having many successful academic programs in the fields of engineering and science at Palestine Polytechnic University at the national, regional, and international levels have prompted the interest to start some programs in the field of education; one of them is the kindergarten program. This program works to provide high-quality and qualified students to work in the public or private kindergartens in the Ministry of Education.
Based on the above, and based on the fact that the policy of Palestine Polytechnic University is represented in the initiative to offer pioneering and distinguished academic programs that serve the Palestinian community, the university decided to work on establishing the kindergarten program to be the first of its kind in the south of the country. This specialization comes to keep pace with the national priorities that aim for the presence of qualified Palestinian cadres with distinguished skills in the field of care and the upbringing of Palestinian children.
- Applying the education methodology within the international foundations and standards and teaching students according to modern applied methods that are based on active education.
- Training the students on solving real problems drawn from the community and related to the urgent local needs of the community.
- Contribute to the sustainable development of society by developing and increasing the effectiveness of educational care for the preschool stage.
- Serving the local community by providing qualified cadres who are capable of building and developing its institutions and actively participating in its various activities.
- Providing society with cadres who are capable of dealing with contemporary problems it faces in areas related to specialization and contributing to solving them.
- Contribute to achieving communication and integration between higher education institutions and the local community in its various sectors.
- Contribute to the development and promotion of the necessary resources for scientific research in areas related to specialization.
- Contribute to achieving the development vision at the college and university levels and qualify the student to play his role in the educational process in a way that is able to interact with the acceleration of times and keep pace with the educational renaissance witnessed by the country and the world.
- Empowering the graduates of this program of twenty-first-century skills.
- Providing opportunities for workers in childhood institutions and kindergartens.
- Introducing the students to the basic theoretical and applied concepts related to preschool education and its reflection on the students' academic achievement level.
- Enabling the students to link the requirements of pre-school children with modern educational sciences and to understand their applications and interactions and their impact on our daily lives.
- Enabling the students to identify the most important local needs in the subject of the age upbringing of students in the pre-school stage in the areas, habits, and trends related to the behaviors and morals related to the life of the Palestinian family.
- Consolidating and increasing the interaction between university and kindergarten cadres to raise the level of community service in this field to global levels.
- Preparing the students and enabling them to perform their duties as educators who are capable of creating a generation of young students in line with international standards.
- Conducting educational research and studies in the field of school education in its various fields.
- Preparing the student to enroll in postgraduate studies so that he can continue studying.
- The ability to deal with children within the same family in terms of taking into account the different stages of development and providing them with their needs according to each developmental stage
- Providing high-quality educational services and programs in all community institutions and kindergartens in particular
- Teaching in public and private kindergartens.
- Teaching in the pre-kindergarten stage.
- Administrative work in kindergartens.
- Working with families who have children.
- Providing family guidance in various social and psychological institutions on how to deal with children in the early childhood stage.
- Working in different nurseries according to the ages of the children in government and private nurseries.
- Doing research on early childhood in various research centers locally and internationally.